I am Pulkit and I'll be traveling from New Delhi, India to Hamburg, Germany on 12th September. It has a layover of 20hrs at Helsinki, FInland. Then, I board the other flight which makes me arrive in Hamburg on 13th, Septmber, 2014. Now the issue is that the date stamped on my Visa is 13th september. But my travel commences on 12th. WIll that cause problems?
I think the date stamped is the date of entry. And I would have to spend the layover time at airport but that is not the issue. The issue is what if I am not even allowed to board the flight at New Delhi. Kindly help me in this regard. This is a very confusing situation for me. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cell Phone Question
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 25 Aix en Provence Day Trips