I am Pulkit and I'll be traveling from New Delhi, India to Hamburg, Germany on 12th September. It has a layover of 20hrs at Helsinki, FInland. Then, I board the other flight which makes me arrive in Hamburg on 13th, Septmber, 2014. Now the issue is that the date stamped on my Visa is 13th september. But my travel commences on 12th. WIll that cause problems?
I think the date stamped is the date of entry. And I would have to spend the layover time at airport but that is not the issue. The issue is what if I am not even allowed to board the flight at New Delhi. Kindly help me in this regard. This is a very confusing situation for me. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 Paris in September
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 21 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help