I am Pulkit and I'll be traveling from New Delhi, India to Hamburg, Germany on 12th September. It has a layover of 20hrs at Helsinki, FInland. Then, I board the other flight which makes me arrive in Hamburg on 13th, Septmber, 2014. Now the issue is that the date stamped on my Visa is 13th september. But my travel commences on 12th. WIll that cause problems?
I think the date stamped is the date of entry. And I would have to spend the layover time at airport but that is not the issue. The issue is what if I am not even allowed to board the flight at New Delhi. Kindly help me in this regard. This is a very confusing situation for me. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 6 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 7 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 9 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 Corfu
- 11 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question