SO I have an appointment for a short stay visa in France next week at the consulate of France Chicago. I am so nervous and stressed!!! I am going to France to visit my family and friends for a month.
Did anyone in here ever went there for an appointment and willing to share their experiences. I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드후기る【『 HIT23。ZE。AM 』 】る강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 2 와와카지노ね＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ね슈퍼카지노
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 생중계카지노＼↣》 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 《↣＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 How Vigrx Plus Pills Increased My Sexual Activities !
- 6 생방송카지노▷〃「 ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ 〃◁슈퍼바카라
- 7 카지노싸이트❈＼【 ＫＲ２５８。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】＼❈슈퍼바카라
- 8 인터넷카지노/❥↲(¯ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ ¯)↳❥/슈퍼바카라
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March