SO I have an appointment for a short stay visa in France next week at the consulate of France Chicago. I am so nervous and stressed!!! I am going to France to visit my family and friends for a month.
Did anyone in here ever went there for an appointment and willing to share their experiences. I would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 19 3 days outside Venice
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Short time in Vienna
- 23 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain