I am an asian girl who has been living in europe for 3 years now. actually i have student visa from spain but at the moment I'm studying german in germany(with spanish student visa)! unfortunately my visa will be expired in a month.i wanna know if anyone has any idea how i can renew my visa from germany without having to go back to my country? if i want to go back there it takes me around 3 months and i will miss the class and can't keep up with the group.thank u so much for ur helps in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017