I am an asian girl who has been living in europe for 3 years now. actually i have student visa from spain but at the moment I'm studying german in germany(with spanish student visa)! unfortunately my visa will be expired in a month.i wanna know if anyone has any idea how i can renew my visa from germany without having to go back to my country? if i want to go back there it takes me around 3 months and i will miss the class and can't keep up with the group.thank u so much for ur helps in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노딜러자격증【CAC82。CoM】라이브카지노
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Flat in London
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary