I tried this as a switch from Delta's pathetic Economy Comfort and it was terrific. The food was better, service friendlier, seats more comfortable, entertainment choices almost dizzying, and the whole experience made flying to and from London one of the best transatlantic flights I had that wasn't Business Class. On the return I had a bulkhead seat which gave me even more legroom. I was at first concerned that being near the galley might be disruptive, but it actually made service faster and I got to chat with the lovely married couple working that galley, Sophia and Jose. They were exemplary, funny, attentive, and made the hours whizz by. I couldn't have asked for an easier flight and I wish VA flew more routes that I used. Premium Economy on VA really is a whole separate class and you feel it from the moment you get on board. Well worth the extra expense.
Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy Rocks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway