I tried this as a switch from Delta's pathetic Economy Comfort and it was terrific. The food was better, service friendlier, seats more comfortable, entertainment choices almost dizzying, and the whole experience made flying to and from London one of the best transatlantic flights I had that wasn't Business Class. On the return I had a bulkhead seat which gave me even more legroom. I was at first concerned that being near the galley might be disruptive, but it actually made service faster and I got to chat with the lovely married couple working that galley, Sophia and Jose. They were exemplary, funny, attentive, and made the hours whizz by. I couldn't have asked for an easier flight and I wish VA flew more routes that I used. Premium Economy on VA really is a whole separate class and you feel it from the moment you get on board. Well worth the extra expense.
Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy Rocks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Too many Trip Reports
- 14 Great London Bars with a view
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Art in Paris
- 19 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Rental car while in Ireland
- 22 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 25 St Germain