I am looking for stores in Paris that sell vintage or second-hand clothing. I am looking for affordable vintage-clothes, not vintage "haute-couture".
Can anyone help me? (Please tell me the adress also). Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 4 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 5 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 12 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 13 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 14 One Way... trust or bust?
- 15 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 16 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 17 Italy weather last week of March.
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 20 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Paris weather
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.