I am looking for stores in Paris that sell vintage or second-hand clothing. I am looking for affordable vintage-clothes, not vintage "haute-couture".
Can anyone help me? (Please tell me the adress also). Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 2 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 3 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 4 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 5 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 12 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 16 Verona and Lake Garda
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 21 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...