My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Sundays in Puglia
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 9 Prague
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Sim Card Options
- 15 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 16 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 19 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June