My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novels set in Greece
- 2 tipping
- 3 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 4 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Red hair Suze
- 15 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 16 Rome at Christmas
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 Croatia Itenerary
- 19 day trip to hampton court
- 20 The DCC scam is spreading
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?