My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites