My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 2 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 3 Poland in September
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Munich, Germany
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Hostel Advice
- 10 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 11 Rome for a week
- 12 trip to Italy
- 13 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 14 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Hertz Never Lost
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Holiday in Europe
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Train from Lille to Delft
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND