My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Vineyard Tours near Lucca Italy
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg