My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Vineyard Tours near Lucca Italy
- 1 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Ordering wine in Paris
- 6 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 7 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 10 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 13 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 Rome & Southern Italy
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 24 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?