My sister and I will be visiting Lucca Italy in late April this year, and would love to go on a tour of a vineyard or to a wine tasting. We found a website for one company (Lucca Wine Treasures) that does tours, but their schedule doesn't coincide with when we'll be there.
Can anyone recommend a good company to go through that does vineyard tours in that area? Or give us advice on how to schedule a wine tasting/tour with a company or specific vineyard?
I'd appreciate the help. Especially since you can't go to Italy without enjoying their wine.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 2 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 3 First time in France
- 4 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Budapest Hotels
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 10 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 14 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Portugal itinerary help
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Prague hotels
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Munich
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?