I will be in Vimercate Italy for work reasons the first week of December. I arrive on Nov 29 in Malpensa airport at 8:30am and will drive to Vimercate. This is my 3rd trip there so this time I was thinking about going to visit Venice on the day that I land. I see that driving from Vimercate to Venice is about 3 hours, so I figure I can be there around 12-1 in the afternoon, which would give me about 4-5 hours of actual exploring before I have to head back to Vimercate. It would be my first time there, and I'm really looking for a great way to pass the time and stay awake from the jet lag. Am I pushing it? I love photography so even if I get a few great shot I would be happy. Since I am departing from Vimercate does it make sense to drive it all the way to Venice (Piazalle Roma) and park the car there? Will parking be an issue on a Sunday in November? Please let me know your thoughts. Grazie Mille!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 London advice
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris