I will be in Vimercate Italy for work reasons the first week of December. I arrive on Nov 29 in Malpensa airport at 8:30am and will drive to Vimercate. This is my 3rd trip there so this time I was thinking about going to visit Venice on the day that I land. I see that driving from Vimercate to Venice is about 3 hours, so I figure I can be there around 12-1 in the afternoon, which would give me about 4-5 hours of actual exploring before I have to head back to Vimercate. It would be my first time there, and I'm really looking for a great way to pass the time and stay awake from the jet lag. Am I pushing it? I love photography so even if I get a few great shot I would be happy. Since I am departing from Vimercate does it make sense to drive it all the way to Venice (Piazalle Roma) and park the car there? Will parking be an issue on a Sunday in November? Please let me know your thoughts. Grazie Mille!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !