I will be in Vimercate Italy for work reasons the first week of December. I arrive on Nov 29 in Malpensa airport at 8:30am and will drive to Vimercate. This is my 3rd trip there so this time I was thinking about going to visit Venice on the day that I land. I see that driving from Vimercate to Venice is about 3 hours, so I figure I can be there around 12-1 in the afternoon, which would give me about 4-5 hours of actual exploring before I have to head back to Vimercate. It would be my first time there, and I'm really looking for a great way to pass the time and stay awake from the jet lag. Am I pushing it? I love photography so even if I get a few great shot I would be happy. Since I am departing from Vimercate does it make sense to drive it all the way to Venice (Piazalle Roma) and park the car there? Will parking be an issue on a Sunday in November? Please let me know your thoughts. Grazie Mille!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Budapest Card
- 4 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport