I will be in Vimercate Italy for work reasons the first week of December. I arrive on Nov 29 in Malpensa airport at 8:30am and will drive to Vimercate. This is my 3rd trip there so this time I was thinking about going to visit Venice on the day that I land. I see that driving from Vimercate to Venice is about 3 hours, so I figure I can be there around 12-1 in the afternoon, which would give me about 4-5 hours of actual exploring before I have to head back to Vimercate. It would be my first time there, and I'm really looking for a great way to pass the time and stay awake from the jet lag. Am I pushing it? I love photography so even if I get a few great shot I would be happy. Since I am departing from Vimercate does it make sense to drive it all the way to Venice (Piazalle Roma) and park the car there? Will parking be an issue on a Sunday in November? Please let me know your thoughts. Grazie Mille!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Switzerland in November?
- 3 슈퍼카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 슈퍼바카라☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 실시간카지노☢＼『 ＭＡＮ２４８。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Places of interest
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel