I'm trying to help my niece and her family plan a trip to Italy this summer. They are world travelers, but usually stay in hotels and this summer they would like to rent a place for a week or so on the Amalfi coast and then do another week in a villa somewhere in Tuscany. They will have their 6 year old daughter with them, and may have other vistors with children for part of their stay (as well as me for a short time!) and so they would love to have a pool. Where do we start? Any specific recommendations? I'll be grateful for any help.
Villas in Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris
- 2 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 3 /love /locks /petition
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Budget Friendly Hotels - Dublin
- 6 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 7 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Peter Sellers speaks french better than I do
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 13 TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
- 14 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 15 Queuing for Her Majesty's Theater
- 16 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 17 Driving from Semur en Auxois to Barcelona.
- 18 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 19 Sevilla- Triana Restaurant Recommendation
- 20 Day trips from Sorrento
- 21 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 22 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Italy, Rome
- 25 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris