I'm trying to help my niece and her family plan a trip to Italy this summer. They are world travelers, but usually stay in hotels and this summer they would like to rent a place for a week or so on the Amalfi coast and then do another week in a villa somewhere in Tuscany. They will have their 6 year old daughter with them, and may have other vistors with children for part of their stay (as well as me for a short time!) and so they would love to have a pool. Where do we start? Any specific recommendations? I'll be grateful for any help.
Villas in Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins