My family (7 of us total) have 7 nights in Greece in early September. We booked 2 nights at Athenswas hotel in Athens, and hoped to stay all together at villas for 2 nights on Paros and 3 on Mykonos. Airbnb.com shows 1 night minimums for all their villa properties but when I inquired all have told me they won't rent for just 2 or 3 nights. I understand their restrictions, and should have realized it (and they should say so on the site). Do you know of any villas who might rent for 2-3 nights? Need 4 BRs and a pool. Budget is about $1,000 per night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 1st time in ZURICH
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 24 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Cognac transportation?