Hi, we will be spending two weeks driving in Northern Spain. What are some of your favorite villages that have nice small hotels or paradors? What restaurants did you really enjoy. Thanks for your help!!!
Villages & Restaurants in Northern Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Sicily 10 days