I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 12 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Advance Booking for Spain
- 17 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 22 Greece Travel Advice
- 23 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany