I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip in September
- 2 Escorted tours Norway
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 스포츠배팅사이트 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 안전토토사이트추천
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 16 Driving in Croatia
- 17 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 23 SNCF - low price for summer
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Car Rental in France - Europcar