I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Villages in the Alpilles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 13 What to wear
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 16 german rail ticket question
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 Greek ferries
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??