I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 2 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 3 sfo to europe
- 4 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 6 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 First Trip to Europe!
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 visa appointment experience
- 21 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip