I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 5 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 9 DVD burning software
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 17 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Iceland 3 day layover
- 22 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 23 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Milos beach stay