I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 Couscous
- 12 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Moscow Favorites
- 15 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 16 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 23 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 24 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia