I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK train question
- 2 Amsterdam Transit
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye