I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 First Time Solo Travel info
- 6 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Northern lights in December
- 15 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 16 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 17 English Countryside
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 First time in France
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Munich
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas