I have been looking for family accommodation in Mausanne Les Alpilles for the last week of June next year.
I have found two places, not in Mausanne, which come in way under budget because of good deals out of season. One is a cottage in Paradou (without a pool but we are happy going to the public pool), the other a unit in a big complex with a pool in Mouries.
We will be day tripping to Arles, Aigues Mortes /Camargue, Uzes/ Pont du Gard, St Remy and a day in the Luberon. We would like to be somewhere we can come back in the afternoon, wander into the village and relax at a cafe etc.
Having never been in the area before I would like to ask those who have which of these villages they would choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 driving from ancona to rome
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Luggage for train travel in Europe