We are a family of four, having two children 22 and 18 visiting room for the first time. Our arrival airport from the U.S. is Rome. A friend suggested we stay at the Villa Vallerosa, Sabina as opposed to the Historic Center in Rome.
We will be staying three nights then moving on to Florence. I would appreciate any comments from the Fodors members as to the best lodging location for our family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
Villa Vallerosa, Sabina, vs. Hotel in Centro Storico, Rome