We are a family of four, having two children 22 and 18 visiting room for the first time. Our arrival airport from the U.S. is Rome. A friend suggested we stay at the Villa Vallerosa, Sabina as opposed to the Historic Center in Rome.
We will be staying three nights then moving on to Florence. I would appreciate any comments from the Fodors members as to the best lodging location for our family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 21 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
Villa Vallerosa, Sabina, vs. Hotel in Centro Storico, Rome