We are a family of four, having two children 22 and 18 visiting room for the first time. Our arrival airport from the U.S. is Rome. A friend suggested we stay at the Villa Vallerosa, Sabina as opposed to the Historic Center in Rome.
We will be staying three nights then moving on to Florence. I would appreciate any comments from the Fodors members as to the best lodging location for our family.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 5 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 travel fan 220v?
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 Barcelona - places to stay
- 25 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
Villa Vallerosa, Sabina, vs. Hotel in Centro Storico, Rome