has anyone stayed at the
Villa Rosa convent in the Aventine area of Rome? Comments and restaurant suggestions in area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 5 CDG much improved
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 9 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 Norway fjord
- 12 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 18 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Stockholm during midsummer
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla