has anyone stayed at the
Villa Rosa convent in the Aventine area of Rome? Comments and restaurant suggestions in area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Brief trip report Naples
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 8 Private transportation
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 12 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 20 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive