has anyone stayed at the
Villa Rosa convent in the Aventine area of Rome? Comments and restaurant suggestions in area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Sim Cards
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Nightime Tivoli
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Seville to Cordoba
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 IWM
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Amalfi Coast
- 15 Montserrat Express
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?