I am ready to book Villa Pimpinella in Positano for a week in August, but am a little apprehensive since I can't find many reviews online. Has anyone stayed in this villa or rented through Emma Villas / RentItaly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 3 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 7 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 10 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Rome Rental Car
- 15 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 18 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 22 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 23 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Driving from Rome to Florence?