I am ready to book Villa Pimpinella in Positano for a week in August, but am a little apprehensive since I can't find many reviews online. Has anyone stayed in this villa or rented through Emma Villas / RentItaly?
Villa Pimpinella in Positano...has anyone stayed here?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 5 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Matisse at Tate
- 12 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 13 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 14 3 weeks in Europe
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 18 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 19 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 20 Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 22 Bologna tips
- 23 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 24 Edinburgh - outings?
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)