Trying to decide on which of these for a trip in September 2004. Would appreciate any comparisons.
Villa Krupp or La Minerva in Capri?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Athens at New Years
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 21 My notes on Greece 101
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 25 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?