Three families looking for a villa in tuscany with a chef, but also fairly close to a train for three 19 year olds to explore on their own.
Villa in Tuscany with chef, near train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 atm cards in Spain
- 3 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 4 Buy real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,Visas
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 How long in Venice?
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 weather in Veneto area in September
- 11 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 12 Germany Visa for conference
- 13 Cotswolds village base
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 20 Passport Delays
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence