Three families looking for a villa in tuscany with a chef, but also fairly close to a train for three 19 year olds to explore on their own.
Villa in Tuscany with chef, near train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 12 Share Your Smile
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 15 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 16 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons