Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Santorini transportation
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Gift for French business associate
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Gtg San Antonio