Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome