Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Bus/buses
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 10 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 11 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 20 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 21 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 22 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 23 Ghent or Paris?
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?