Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 2 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 3 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 4 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 5 Spain 2 beach locations
- 6 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 16 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 19 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 20 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 24 Bologna Restaurants
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016