Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Brugge photo on Bing
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks