Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 9 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 poland to switzerland
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 20 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013