Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 25 days in Europe
- 5 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 6 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 12 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 13 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 14 Newgrange
- 15 Spain. malaga to granada
- 16 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 17 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 18 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 19 Traveling after Dublin
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 25 Mauro Mansion B&B -- Feedback Wanted