We just returned from a wonderful family vacation in Malta. We rented a fantastic 6 bedroom villa on Gozo with a secluded pool and every convenience. The broker, Gilbert from SelectMalta.com was amazingly helpful. He even arranged to have cribs and high chairs in the villa for the babies. We rented a power boat for a delightful cruise around the island. If anyone wants to know more about Gozo, just e-mail me.
Villa in Malta
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 4 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 7 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 8 please HELP--so confused!!
- 9 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 10 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 11 Paris trip report
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 14 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 15 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 20 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 21 Converting to EUROs
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 25 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square