We just returned from a wonderful family vacation in Malta. We rented a fantastic 6 bedroom villa on Gozo with a secluded pool and every convenience. The broker, Gilbert from SelectMalta.com was amazingly helpful. He even arranged to have cribs and high chairs in the villa for the babies. We rented a power boat for a delightful cruise around the island. If anyone wants to know more about Gozo, just e-mail me.
Villa in Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 11 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 12 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 13 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 14 Grad Schools in London?
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Cotswolds first time
- 17 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 24 From Denver to Virtuous
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London