Four friends have booked Apartment Caterina in Villa i Leoni, near the Castle of Montegufoni and close to Montespertoli. I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there and has any comments or advice. I would also be interested to get your recommendatoins on things to see and do nearby. Thank you.
Villa i Leoni , Montespertoli - your comments please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 2 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 5 tour guides in rome
- 6 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 7 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 8 Maisons-Lafitte
- 9 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 10 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 11 amsterdam hotels
- 12 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 13 Question about justairports
- 14 Train Routing
- 15 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 16 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 17 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 20 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 21 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 22 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 23 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 24 Rome - Tours
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium