On our upcoming August visit to Italy we scheduled a Sunday visit to both Villa D'Este & Villa Adriana.
I found the URL for Villa D Este: http://www.villadestetivoli.info/infoe.htm
where i can purchase tickets and also found ticket information for Villa Adriana here: http://www.villa-adriana.net/pages/eng/page8.html
My questions is: How much time should we allow to visit each villa? Seems the tickets for Villa D Este are for a specific time. note (we have a rental car, hopefully getting there early should not be an issue depending traffic)
If anyone has driven from Rome to either place, any tips are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 21 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 22 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy