On our upcoming August visit to Italy we scheduled a Sunday visit to both Villa D'Este & Villa Adriana.
I found the URL for Villa D Este: http://www.villadestetivoli.info/infoe.htm
where i can purchase tickets and also found ticket information for Villa Adriana here: http://www.villa-adriana.net/pages/eng/page8.html
My questions is: How much time should we allow to visit each villa? Seems the tickets for Villa D Este are for a specific time. note (we have a rental car, hopefully getting there early should not be an issue depending traffic)
If anyone has driven from Rome to either place, any tips are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 2 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland