On our upcoming August visit to Italy we scheduled a Sunday visit to both Villa D'Este & Villa Adriana.
I found the URL for Villa D Este: http://www.villadestetivoli.info/infoe.htm
where i can purchase tickets and also found ticket information for Villa Adriana here: http://www.villa-adriana.net/pages/eng/page8.html
My questions is: How much time should we allow to visit each villa? Seems the tickets for Villa D Este are for a specific time. note (we have a rental car, hopefully getting there early should not be an issue depending traffic)
If anyone has driven from Rome to either place, any tips are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!