We are celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to Italy in late October. The first 4 days will be in Rome and we are staying outside the south side of Villa Borghese. We've heard great things about the museum here but need some recommendations on 'neighborhood' restaurants. We would like to experience Rome like a native and not a tourist. So where should we go? (Hotel on Via Piemonte). Also, any special place to have drinks or coffee and watch the sunset from the rooftops?
Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Scotland
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 tour guides in rome
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 poland to switzerland