We are celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to Italy in late October. The first 4 days will be in Rome and we are staying outside the south side of Villa Borghese. We've heard great things about the museum here but need some recommendations on 'neighborhood' restaurants. We would like to experience Rome like a native and not a tourist. So where should we go? (Hotel on Via Piemonte). Also, any special place to have drinks or coffee and watch the sunset from the rooftops?
Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 What to wear
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 Tipping in Greece
- 23 Fashion for larger man?
- 24 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving