We are celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to Italy in late October. The first 4 days will be in Rome and we are staying outside the south side of Villa Borghese. We've heard great things about the museum here but need some recommendations on 'neighborhood' restaurants. We would like to experience Rome like a native and not a tourist. So where should we go? (Hotel on Via Piemonte). Also, any special place to have drinks or coffee and watch the sunset from the rooftops?
Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 5 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 6 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 12 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 What to wear
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 19 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person