We are celebrating our 30th anniversary with a trip to Italy in late October. The first 4 days will be in Rome and we are staying outside the south side of Villa Borghese. We've heard great things about the museum here but need some recommendations on 'neighborhood' restaurants. We would like to experience Rome like a native and not a tourist. So where should we go? (Hotel on Via Piemonte). Also, any special place to have drinks or coffee and watch the sunset from the rooftops?
Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London – five days with two teen boys
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe,
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Can romans help me?
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested