We are booked on this ship in 2007 for a cruise from Kiev into the Black Sea and back to Kiev. Our cabin is a Delux B, on the Middle Deck, and the deck plan seems to show a small stairwell outside our window. Can anyone tell me if this obstructs our view to any great extent or shouldn't we worry about it (no other cabins are available at this time)? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide (on this point or any other thing about this particular ship)!
Viking Cruise Ship Lavrinenkov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Spain tips beyond safety
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia