We are booked on this ship in 2007 for a cruise from Kiev into the Black Sea and back to Kiev. Our cabin is a Delux B, on the Middle Deck, and the deck plan seems to show a small stairwell outside our window. Can anyone tell me if this obstructs our view to any great extent or shouldn't we worry about it (no other cabins are available at this time)? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide (on this point or any other thing about this particular ship)!
Viking Cruise Ship Lavrinenkov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 4 Car hire location price differences
- 5 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 8 Making reservations in Italy
- 9 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 10 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 14 Vienna and side trips
- 15 18 Days in Turkey
- 16 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 17 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 18 VIGO, SPAIN
- 19 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 20 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 21 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 24 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 25 Back from Bologna, trip report