We are booked on this ship in 2007 for a cruise from Kiev into the Black Sea and back to Kiev. Our cabin is a Delux B, on the Middle Deck, and the deck plan seems to show a small stairwell outside our window. Can anyone tell me if this obstructs our view to any great extent or shouldn't we worry about it (no other cabins are available at this time)? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide (on this point or any other thing about this particular ship)!
Viking Cruise Ship Lavrinenkov
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Frankfurt Macarons
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?