We are booked on this ship in 2007 for a cruise from Kiev into the Black Sea and back to Kiev. Our cabin is a Delux B, on the Middle Deck, and the deck plan seems to show a small stairwell outside our window. Can anyone tell me if this obstructs our view to any great extent or shouldn't we worry about it (no other cabins are available at this time)? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide (on this point or any other thing about this particular ship)!
Viking Cruise Ship Lavrinenkov
- 1 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 2 Italian train question
- 3 Affordable London Hotel
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Yet another train question......
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 12 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 13 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 14 Stonehenge
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Reichstag tickets
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?