Can somebody tell me how it works?
What I mean is: How they catch you if you do not have this Vignette on your car?
Do they make a photo of all cars crossing the highways?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 6 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Oporto
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Perugia
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 25 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?