Can somebody tell me how it works?
What I mean is: How they catch you if you do not have this Vignette on your car?
Do they make a photo of all cars crossing the highways?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노사이트〃〃Bmb95。CoM〃〃km우리카지노
- 2 온라인바카라사이트〃〃Bmb95。CoM〃〃km온라인카지노
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Versailles
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 14 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 15 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 16 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!