I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.
- 1 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 14 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 20 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy