I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Istanbul
- 4 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 5 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 6 Double bed or two beds?
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 9 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 10 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 11 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 12 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 13 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 My San Sebastian ideas
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 18 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 21 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 22 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 23 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 24 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 25 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.