I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Path of the Gods Question
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Munich Under Attack...
- 9 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 10 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Should I speculate?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 20 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 Dentix in Spain
- 25 Croatia
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.