I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 2 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 5 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 6 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 9 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 10 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.