I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily help
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Alitala
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 23 An evening in London
- 24 NYT article
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.