I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 17 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Hotel in Vienna
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.