I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Fashion for larger man?