I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Day trips from Bologna
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?