I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 7 Verona and Lake Garda
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 Andalucia in December
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 14 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 15 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Basque country ideas
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 25 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.