I will be renting a car for driving in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. I have a valid US driver's licence and an International Driving Permit. I read that one needs to have a vignette sticker to drive on toll roads in Slovenia. Where can I buy this sticker, and do I need one in Croatia and Bosnia?
Also, do I need the International Green Card? THe Slovenia tourism Web site (http://www.slovenia.info/?by_car=0) says the following:
International Green Card
International automobile insurance is mandatory for all foreign vehicles, except for vehicles from countries with which Slovenia has concluded special agreements (members of the European Union and some other countries). The Green Card can be purchased at all international border crossings.
Anything else that I should be aware of?
Vignette and International Green Card for Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY Fake Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards(Regular and Biometric)
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two