Kirby Muxloe castle is shut for the season. Having seen pictures of the outside we'd like tio visit. Can anyone tell me how much of the castle is visible when it is closed and is it worth visiting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 6 Airline to Rome
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Georgia in 4 days
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin Luggage storage
- 19 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 20 Croatia short sail trip
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 25 Alitala