Saw this great PBS Nature coverage of Vienna's famous Lipizzaner Stallions last night - if going to the famous shows or rehearsals which is a must thing to do in Vienna you may like some background on how these unusual equines are trained, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 8 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Paris cooking classes
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train