Saw this great PBS Nature coverage of Vienna's famous Lipizzaner Stallions last night - if going to the famous shows or rehearsals which is a must thing to do in Vienna you may like some background on how these unusual equines are trained, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 Super Cover For Hertz
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 17 When to Visit Scotland
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 House Hunting in France
- 23 Itinerary Tweaking
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!