I am planning a trip for early Sept 2012 with my wife and mother. My mother has never left the country and just got her passport today. She is 65 but in good health with a bit of emphysema...so super active sports, or carrying heavy backpacks, are out.
So...this trip we are planning to hit Budapest (5 days), Vienna (5 days), and Krakow (5 days).
Any suggestions on accomodations would be much appreciated! My wife and I will typically find something one step up from a hostel on the fringe of the centrum so we can walk to the sites/restaurants/bars/etc. Something high-value, low cost. I have heard that apartment rentals are a good idea...but havent ever looked into that. All my mom REALLY cares about is a private bathroom for the 3 of us. Having a single room with 2 decent sized beds is okay. Having a 2-bedroom apartement in the heart of the action would be awesome, but normally out of our price range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구리휴게텔 구리오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 구리건마 구리마사지 구리키스방
- 2 광교오피 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 광교건마 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 3 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 info Faro & Algarve
- 15 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 renting car with automatic transmission
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique