My family of 4 will be in Vienna in fall. We plan to use the 8 day [ climate] tickets to be shared by 4 for public transport. Is the validity for this ticket for the day only or for 24 hrs from the time of validation?
Also plan to do a day trip to Durnstein using Einfach Raus Ticket. Is the ERT valid for buses between Krem and Durstein?
will be travelling from Hallstatt to Vienna by train. Regular fare around 48 euro per pax. Any cheaper option?
Hope fodorites can help. Thanks.
Vienna transportation and ERT questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy