My family of 4 will be in Vienna in fall. We plan to use the 8 day [ climate] tickets to be shared by 4 for public transport. Is the validity for this ticket for the day only or for 24 hrs from the time of validation?
Also plan to do a day trip to Durnstein using Einfach Raus Ticket. Is the ERT valid for buses between Krem and Durstein?
will be travelling from Hallstatt to Vienna by train. Regular fare around 48 euro per pax. Any cheaper option?
Hope fodorites can help. Thanks.
Vienna transportation and ERT questions
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 semi escorted tours
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...