My family of 4 will be in Vienna in fall. We plan to use the 8 day [ climate] tickets to be shared by 4 for public transport. Is the validity for this ticket for the day only or for 24 hrs from the time of validation?
Also plan to do a day trip to Durnstein using Einfach Raus Ticket. Is the ERT valid for buses between Krem and Durstein?
will be travelling from Hallstatt to Vienna by train. Regular fare around 48 euro per pax. Any cheaper option?
Hope fodorites can help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Milan via train
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 6 What train pass for Paris?
- 7 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 8 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 11 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 12 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 13 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 A plethora of islands
- 16 The isles in June
- 17 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 18 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 21 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 22 Toll roads in Italy
- 23 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 24 what to do in florence
- 25 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!