My family of 4 will be in Vienna in fall. We plan to use the 8 day [ climate] tickets to be shared by 4 for public transport. Is the validity for this ticket for the day only or for 24 hrs from the time of validation?
Also plan to do a day trip to Durnstein using Einfach Raus Ticket. Is the ERT valid for buses between Krem and Durstein?
will be travelling from Hallstatt to Vienna by train. Regular fare around 48 euro per pax. Any cheaper option?
Hope fodorites can help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can parking
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 magnified mirror
- 14 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 15 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 20 San Sebastián
- 21 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train