My family of 4 will be in Vienna in fall. We plan to use the 8 day [ climate] tickets to be shared by 4 for public transport. Is the validity for this ticket for the day only or for 24 hrs from the time of validation?
Also plan to do a day trip to Durnstein using Einfach Raus Ticket. Is the ERT valid for buses between Krem and Durstein?
will be travelling from Hallstatt to Vienna by train. Regular fare around 48 euro per pax. Any cheaper option?
Hope fodorites can help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 2 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 3 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 6 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 7 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 10 Edinbrugh
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Maximizing Norway time
- 13 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 14 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Best layover option
- 17 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 18 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 25 Summer Mountain Retreats