I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 10 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 11 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 12 Ordering in a Deli
- 13 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 18 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 19 International Friends Tour
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini