I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 메이저놀이터⊇←♀→ ZEM33。COM ←♀→codedr77 사설놀이터추천 토토추천사이트
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 A few days outside Rome
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Paris Metro
- 18 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?