I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 13 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Camogli and surrounds
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 22 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller