I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......