I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Vienna to Venice overnight train in winter
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 7 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 8 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Sardinia in July
- 12 Foggia Day Trip
- 13 Barcelona to Positano
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 22 Suggestions for France Italy
- 23 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?