I'd like to take the overnight train between Vienna and Venice (though I'll board the train in Salzburg) at the end of the year (low season). There was a thread on a similar topic which I've had a look at, but I was wondering if anyone's been on this train at around the same time of the year? I'm trying to decide between a couchette (and if so a 6-seater or a 4-seater) and a sleeper... I'm leaning towards the 6-seater, which I imagine will be cramped, but if not many people travel that way in winter, then it won't be so much of a problem!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?