We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs)
We have to travel from Vienna to Salzburg on the 1st of May. When we see on OEBB from Vienna to Salzburg
We see fares with 'clover leaf' symbol,does that mean, this is most economical fare.
It shows a fare of Euro 38 for four of us with a clover leaf.
Will this fare go up on the day of travel or does it remain same. Secondly, should we book this ticket of take a family pass for 28 (i think it is Einfach-Raus-Ticket)
If yes, then what should I buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 10 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?