We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs)
We have to travel from Vienna to Salzburg on the 1st of May. When we see on OEBB from Vienna to Salzburg
We see fares with 'clover leaf' symbol,does that mean, this is most economical fare.
It shows a fare of Euro 38 for four of us with a clover leaf.
Will this fare go up on the day of travel or does it remain same. Secondly, should we book this ticket of take a family pass for 28 (i think it is Einfach-Raus-Ticket)
If yes, then what should I buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 quickest way to Prague
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please