We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs)
We have to travel from Vienna to Salzburg on the 1st of May. When we see on OEBB from Vienna to Salzburg
We see fares with 'clover leaf' symbol,does that mean, this is most economical fare.
It shows a fare of Euro 38 for four of us with a clover leaf.
Will this fare go up on the day of travel or does it remain same. Secondly, should we book this ticket of take a family pass for 28 (i think it is Einfach-Raus-Ticket)
If yes, then what should I buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London