We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids (9 yrs and 4.5 yrs)
We have to travel from Vienna to Salzburg on the 1st of May. When we see on OEBB from Vienna to Salzburg
We see fares with 'clover leaf' symbol,does that mean, this is most economical fare.
It shows a fare of Euro 38 for four of us with a clover leaf.
Will this fare go up on the day of travel or does it remain same. Secondly, should we book this ticket of take a family pass for 28 (i think it is Einfach-Raus-Ticket)
If yes, then what should I buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"