On 18th or 19th May I will be moving from Vienna to Prague, which should be a 4 hour transfer by train. And I was planning to do a day trip to Cesky Krumlow from Prague. Rather than going to Prague and coming back for a day, can I save some time by visitng Cesky Krumlow while going to Prague.
Among the options i have read is
1. Train and bus combination from Vienna -> Cesky Krumlow -> Prague . If starting early in the day does this provide enough time to spend in Cesky Krumlow ?
2. Student Agency - They have direct buses Vienna -> Cesky and also Cesky -> Prague. How much time do I need to see Cesky , this will help me book bus from Cesky to Prague.
3. More expensive option is to join a private car drop vienna -> cesky -> prague, I am alone and dont know whether individuals are accepted as part of the car trip .Also this appears very expensive, but time saving.
pls suggest if there are any other options. And in general how much time is required to see Cesky Krumlow. I plan to return and stay in Prague the same night ( though I have not made any bookings yet ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?