On 18th or 19th May I will be moving from Vienna to Prague, which should be a 4 hour transfer by train. And I was planning to do a day trip to Cesky Krumlow from Prague. Rather than going to Prague and coming back for a day, can I save some time by visitng Cesky Krumlow while going to Prague.
Among the options i have read is
1. Train and bus combination from Vienna -> Cesky Krumlow -> Prague . If starting early in the day does this provide enough time to spend in Cesky Krumlow ?
2. Student Agency - They have direct buses Vienna -> Cesky and also Cesky -> Prague. How much time do I need to see Cesky , this will help me book bus from Cesky to Prague.
3. More expensive option is to join a private car drop vienna -> cesky -> prague, I am alone and dont know whether individuals are accepted as part of the car trip .Also this appears very expensive, but time saving.
pls suggest if there are any other options. And in general how much time is required to see Cesky Krumlow. I plan to return and stay in Prague the same night ( though I have not made any bookings yet ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Threat Level in UK
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites