On 18th or 19th May I will be moving from Vienna to Prague, which should be a 4 hour transfer by train. And I was planning to do a day trip to Cesky Krumlow from Prague. Rather than going to Prague and coming back for a day, can I save some time by visitng Cesky Krumlow while going to Prague.
Among the options i have read is
1. Train and bus combination from Vienna -> Cesky Krumlow -> Prague . If starting early in the day does this provide enough time to spend in Cesky Krumlow ?
2. Student Agency - They have direct buses Vienna -> Cesky and also Cesky -> Prague. How much time do I need to see Cesky , this will help me book bus from Cesky to Prague.
3. More expensive option is to join a private car drop vienna -> cesky -> prague, I am alone and dont know whether individuals are accepted as part of the car trip .Also this appears very expensive, but time saving.
pls suggest if there are any other options. And in general how much time is required to see Cesky Krumlow. I plan to return and stay in Prague the same night ( though I have not made any bookings yet ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 4 Train travel to and from Paris
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 8 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Traveling in Belgium
- 11 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 12 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Whistle stop family road trip
- 15 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 18 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 19 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 20 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Paris in August