On 18th or 19th May I will be moving from Vienna to Prague, which should be a 4 hour transfer by train. And I was planning to do a day trip to Cesky Krumlow from Prague. Rather than going to Prague and coming back for a day, can I save some time by visitng Cesky Krumlow while going to Prague.
Among the options i have read is
1. Train and bus combination from Vienna -> Cesky Krumlow -> Prague . If starting early in the day does this provide enough time to spend in Cesky Krumlow ?
2. Student Agency - They have direct buses Vienna -> Cesky and also Cesky -> Prague. How much time do I need to see Cesky , this will help me book bus from Cesky to Prague.
3. More expensive option is to join a private car drop vienna -> cesky -> prague, I am alone and dont know whether individuals are accepted as part of the car trip .Also this appears very expensive, but time saving.
pls suggest if there are any other options. And in general how much time is required to see Cesky Krumlow. I plan to return and stay in Prague the same night ( though I have not made any bookings yet ).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 16 Italy for Christmas Week
- 17 train or plane
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 25 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!