A friend and I will be taking 9 days to travel Vienna and Prague. Is this enough time, too short or too long? We are planning on flying to Vienna from Turkey and taking a train/driving to Prague. Any recommendations on how to do this? Also, good areas for hotels in both cities? Thank you
Vienna to Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 London for Christmas