A friend and I will be taking 9 days to travel Vienna and Prague. Is this enough time, too short or too long? We are planning on flying to Vienna from Turkey and taking a train/driving to Prague. Any recommendations on how to do this? Also, good areas for hotels in both cities? Thank you
Vienna to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice