we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WWI Battlefields
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 9 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 13 Paris to Bordeaux
- 14 Iceland 3 day layover
- 15 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 16 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 17 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 18 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 19 Train travel
- 20 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 23 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 24 DVD burning software
- 25 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?