we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트♗＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼♗【바카라싸이트】
- 2 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 6 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 7 인터넷바카라℄＼∫=( ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )=∫＼℄【코리아카지노】
- 8 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 코리아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 Germany in December Trip Report
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Lisbon trip report
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants