we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 2 Our European adventures
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 Norway holiday locations
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 17 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 18 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 20 free days of Europe
- 24 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 25 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations