we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 5 days in Provence
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 19 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Transportation in Bologna
- 25 Amsterdam vs. France