we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 2 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 3 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...