we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Lille Braderie 2017
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village