we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
vienna to paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Luggage advice
- 4 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 5 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Crete Ancient sites
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 18 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Basketball in London