we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Praiano hotel question
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary