we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
vienna to paris
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 5 Spain with kids
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 9 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 best clubs in barcelona
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 16 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 Last minute lake change....
- 21 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 22 Affordable London Hotel
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?