we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 12 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 19 Paris Under Seige...
- 20 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region