we are new to the forum and are looking at 3 weeks to travel from vienna to paris thru swizerland in july 2013. probably all travel will be by train. we are an active 50s couple and interested in the scenic travel and sightseeing. we are looking to miss italy this time, but could we go travel thru northern italy to nice after switzerland and end in paris? any advise on an itinarary welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 3 Gluten Free in Italy
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 6 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 9 Sentimental Journey
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 Portugal trains
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 16 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 Swiss German
- 19 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 20 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 21 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 22 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 23 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 24 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 25 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt