I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 fats productions So what this complement
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 8 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 16 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 17 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 18 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 19 Iceland Trip Report
- 20 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 21 Rome Airport Question!
- 22 Portugal Walking Tour
- 23 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 24 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery