I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 2 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 3 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 12 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 20 New Airline for Naxos
- 21 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London