I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 6 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 7 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 12 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 15 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 16 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 17 First timers to Italy
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 20 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 21 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 22 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested