I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 6 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 7 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 December in Deutschland
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 15 cash or plastic in Greece
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 Rome and Venice in December
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 20 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 21 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?