I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano