I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 5 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 6 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 7 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 8 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 9 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 10 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 13 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 14 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 15 Russia - GO or not?
- 16 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 17 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 18 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 19 Transferring on Germany trains
- 20 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 21 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 22 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
- 25 Trip to Amsterdam n near by