I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 2 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 5 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 6 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 7 Vienna and side trips
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 10 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 11 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 12 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 15 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 16 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 17 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 18 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Back to Provence in 2015
- 21 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 22 where to base in Valle D itria
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Where to park in Brussels