I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 4 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 5 Need advice on transportation
- 6 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 7 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 8 Tallinn for 1st time
- 9 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 10 L'As Du Fallafel
- 11 Avignon
- 12 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 13 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 14 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 15 Storage of extra luggage
- 16 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 19 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 20 September in Switzerland
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Italy train travel question
- 23 Santorini for three nights
- 24 Norway by motorhome
- 25 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry