I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Travel: You Tell Me
- 2 Rhein/Rheingau/Rheinhessen
- 3 Still another Normandy question
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 5 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 6 sncf help
- 7 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 8 Christmas in Germany
- 9 Amalfi Coast in June
- 10 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 11 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 12 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 13 Archetypical White Christmas
- 14 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 15 Paris dining-with teens
- 16 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 17 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 18 Best new years?
- 19 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 20 Bahn sales
- 21 Another Paris Trip Report
- 22 Weekend away from London
- 23 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 24 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe