I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Iceland rental camper company
- 5 retruning to US with souveniers
- 6 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Iceland car rental agencies
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows