I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 One Month
- 3 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 4 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 5 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 9 19 countries in a day
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 12 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg