I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Vienna to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 12 Paris to Rome
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 15 London tube
- 16 bath or york
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Lavender Fields
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Local Tour in Provence?
- 24 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 25 Ste Remy France