I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 2 Where to stay in London?
- 3 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 6 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 RHK's Fall escape
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 1 way ticket
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 17 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 18 Loving Lisbon
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 21 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 24 4 Month Europe Itinerary
- 25 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice