I am thinking of travelling around Slovenia and maybe some of Croatia for 10-14 days.
I have two questions.
1. Do you think this is achievable? Will we be able to fit in some of Croatia as well and if so, is the northern Istra worth seeing?
2. We can only get flights into Vienna. How long will it take us to drive from Vienna to Ljubljana?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris