Hi, what is the best and cheapest way to get from Vienna to Dubrovnik or Zagreb? We are on a budget trip. I understand that there are one-way flights costing about $200+. Is there a train option instead and is there a site to get the tickets in advance?
Vienna to Dubrovnik/Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?