Hi, what is the best and cheapest way to get from Vienna to Dubrovnik or Zagreb? We are on a budget trip. I understand that there are one-way flights costing about $200+. Is there a train option instead and is there a site to get the tickets in advance?
Vienna to Dubrovnik/Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 A Sardinia trip report
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Azores
- 9 Coffee in Naples
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Granada
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 4 weeks in the UK
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 First time to Switzerland
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions