Hi, what is the best and cheapest way to get from Vienna to Dubrovnik or Zagreb? We are on a budget trip. I understand that there are one-way flights costing about $200+. Is there a train option instead and is there a site to get the tickets in advance?
Vienna to Dubrovnik/Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 4 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 7 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 8 Bologna tips
- 9 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 19 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton