Planning to drive from Vienna to Dubrovnik in mid October. Mileage guides show 10 hours. From anyones experience is this a straight run or a stop and go trip. Any advice would be appreciated re: any ovenite stopover place along the way
vienna to dubrovnik
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 15 days in Europe,
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia