I am visiting Vienna in August and will be staying in the Inner Ring near the Cathedral. I am wondering the best way to get to Budapest from there. I assume it is a train, however, not sure which station and where to arrive in Budapest. There we are staying on the Pest side not far from the River. Any suggestions are appreciated. THANK YOU!!
Vienna to Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 One week in Venice - trips
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Scotland
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014