I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 9 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 10 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 6 Days in Italy
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 15 Helpful Hint
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Finland around Christmas time?
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 23 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?