I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years