I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 2 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 6 One Way... trust or bust?
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Cost of Van from CDG
- 14 San Vino
- 15 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 16 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 17 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 18 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 19 Walking GPS?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Croatian islands
- 24 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 25 Fake police scam in Budapest