I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 7 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 8 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Where will Britain go?
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna