I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 2 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 8 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 9 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Short Trip in July
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 22 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old