I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WiFi in France
- 2 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 8 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 11 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 14 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 15 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 16 My final Prague itinerary
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 20 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Spain/Renfe
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 25 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?