I want to take a daytrip to Bratislava from Vienna and it appears that the train and bus take the same amount of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me as to which mode of transportation I should choose? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 5 London Paris
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Croatia Itenerary
- 9 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 14 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 23 Greece Travel Advice
- 24 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?