I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting a car in greece
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris