I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Sundays in Puglia
- 5 2 Months in Sicily
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Sim Card Options
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 Azores
- 12 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 15 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 21 Scotland in 7 Days
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Cascais or Algarve?
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris