I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 Scuol, Switzerland
- 3 Cylades Island Hopping
- 4 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 5 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 6 Iwango went…to Nice
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 15 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 22 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April