I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris