I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 6 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 12 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 15 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 16 tipping
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 Domme or Monpazier?
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 21 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 22 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris