I´m trying to buy tickets to the Opera National De Paris - Opera Bastille in Paris but unfortunately they are sold out in the official website.
Does anybody know if is it safe to buy tickets for Opera Bastille Paris through Vienna ticket office?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 2 Belgium advice
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 Ireland to Scotland
- 9 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 10 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 12 Overnight Train Questions
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 17 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano
vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris