I plan on watching Macbeth at the Vienna State Opera on the 12th of June. I went to book my standby tickets https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/standby_ticket.mc?vorst_num=40470&selling_mode=Vorverkauf&process_mode=normal&id=40470# but I am finding it slightly challenging to do so. Will really appreciate if you guys could help out !
I will be going for the 38 euros ticket, I am travelling with a friend and we do not want to spend too much money on the tickets and want to go for the experience mostly. So I decided to go for the cheap tickets! So here are my questions-
1. What does the field - ticket accepted until mean ? What dates am I supposed to choose ?
2. There is another section where I need to select further criteria for standby ticket orders- what exactly is that ?
3. Does ordering tickets on standby guarantee that I will get tickets ?
4. Can I select my seats ? There do not seem to be any options. But just in case I can any suggestions ? (Remember I am going for the 38 euros )
Thanks a ton !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋋么【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】么⋌슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노┫₪【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】₪┣슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?