I plan on watching Macbeth at the Vienna State Opera on the 12th of June. I went to book my standby tickets https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/standby_ticket.mc?vorst_num=40470&selling_mode=Vorverkauf&process_mode=normal&id=40470# but I am finding it slightly challenging to do so. Will really appreciate if you guys could help out !
I will be going for the 38 euros ticket, I am travelling with a friend and we do not want to spend too much money on the tickets and want to go for the experience mostly. So I decided to go for the cheap tickets! So here are my questions-
1. What does the field - ticket accepted until mean ? What dates am I supposed to choose ?
2. There is another section where I need to select further criteria for standby ticket orders- what exactly is that ?
3. Does ordering tickets on standby guarantee that I will get tickets ?
4. Can I select my seats ? There do not seem to be any options. But just in case I can any suggestions ? (Remember I am going for the 38 euros )
Thanks a ton !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash machines ATM
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Swiss Pass
- 21 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Athens International airport
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?