I plan on watching Macbeth at the Vienna State Opera on the 12th of June. I went to book my standby tickets https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/standby_ticket.mc?vorst_num=40470&selling_mode=Vorverkauf&process_mode=normal&id=40470# but I am finding it slightly challenging to do so. Will really appreciate if you guys could help out !
I will be going for the 38 euros ticket, I am travelling with a friend and we do not want to spend too much money on the tickets and want to go for the experience mostly. So I decided to go for the cheap tickets! So here are my questions-
1. What does the field - ticket accepted until mean ? What dates am I supposed to choose ?
2. There is another section where I need to select further criteria for standby ticket orders- what exactly is that ?
3. Does ordering tickets on standby guarantee that I will get tickets ?
4. Can I select my seats ? There do not seem to be any options. But just in case I can any suggestions ? (Remember I am going for the 38 euros )
Thanks a ton !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Tuscany 6 nights
- 11 France & Italy, May or June
- 12 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 15 1st time in ZURICH
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 22 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 25 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London