I plan on watching Macbeth at the Vienna State Opera on the 12th of June. I went to book my standby tickets https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/standby_ticket.mc?vorst_num=40470&selling_mode=Vorverkauf&process_mode=normal&id=40470# but I am finding it slightly challenging to do so. Will really appreciate if you guys could help out !
I will be going for the 38 euros ticket, I am travelling with a friend and we do not want to spend too much money on the tickets and want to go for the experience mostly. So I decided to go for the cheap tickets! So here are my questions-
1. What does the field - ticket accepted until mean ? What dates am I supposed to choose ?
2. There is another section where I need to select further criteria for standby ticket orders- what exactly is that ?
3. Does ordering tickets on standby guarantee that I will get tickets ?
4. Can I select my seats ? There do not seem to be any options. But just in case I can any suggestions ? (Remember I am going for the 38 euros )
Thanks a ton !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 2 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit