I plan on watching Macbeth at the Vienna State Opera on the 12th of June. I went to book my standby tickets https://www.culturall.com/ticket/isto/standby_ticket.mc?vorst_num=40470&selling_mode=Vorverkauf&process_mode=normal&id=40470# but I am finding it slightly challenging to do so. Will really appreciate if you guys could help out !
I will be going for the 38 euros ticket, I am travelling with a friend and we do not want to spend too much money on the tickets and want to go for the experience mostly. So I decided to go for the cheap tickets! So here are my questions-
1. What does the field - ticket accepted until mean ? What dates am I supposed to choose ?
2. There is another section where I need to select further criteria for standby ticket orders- what exactly is that ?
3. Does ordering tickets on standby guarantee that I will get tickets ?
4. Can I select my seats ? There do not seem to be any options. But just in case I can any suggestions ? (Remember I am going for the 38 euros )
Thanks a ton !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Naxos car rental
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia