My mother is coming to Europe for the first time and she'd like to go to the Vienna State Opera. However, I took a look at the online booking and for Richard Wagner on 22nd June, it says sold out. Does this mean it is actually sold out or that the tickets will only go on sale online one month before the performance? If it is indeed sold out, what will booking the standby tickets mean? Does is mean if more ticket options become available or if certain people return their tickets, we will be in line to get it? Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Vienna State Opera - confused about standby tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 tour guides in rome
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 poland to switzerland
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 20 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 21 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions