My mother is coming to Europe for the first time and she'd like to go to the Vienna State Opera. However, I took a look at the online booking and for Richard Wagner on 22nd June, it says sold out. Does this mean it is actually sold out or that the tickets will only go on sale online one month before the performance? If it is indeed sold out, what will booking the standby tickets mean? Does is mean if more ticket options become available or if certain people return their tickets, we will be in line to get it? Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Vienna State Opera - confused about standby tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 2 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 3 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 4 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 5 Uk visa processing time
- 6 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 7 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 8 NZ Passport validity
- 9 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 10 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 11 Uk visa
- 12 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 13 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 16 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 17 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 20 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 21 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 25 Copenhagen hotel