My mother is coming to Europe for the first time and she'd like to go to the Vienna State Opera. However, I took a look at the online booking and for Richard Wagner on 22nd June, it says sold out. Does this mean it is actually sold out or that the tickets will only go on sale online one month before the performance? If it is indeed sold out, what will booking the standby tickets mean? Does is mean if more ticket options become available or if certain people return their tickets, we will be in line to get it? Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Vienna State Opera - confused about standby tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Granada
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 First time Ireland trip
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 17 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 18 22 year olds in Europe
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy