My mother is coming to Europe for the first time and she'd like to go to the Vienna State Opera. However, I took a look at the online booking and for Richard Wagner on 22nd June, it says sold out. Does this mean it is actually sold out or that the tickets will only go on sale online one month before the performance? If it is indeed sold out, what will booking the standby tickets mean? Does is mean if more ticket options become available or if certain people return their tickets, we will be in line to get it? Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Vienna State Opera - confused about standby tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 3 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 6 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Gargano Promontory
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Airport to Piraeus
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?