I will be in Vienna from 16th May 4 pm to 18th May 8 am and plan to use my limited time to do some site seeing. I will be staying close to the prater , Here is my plan
Train from Salzburg to Vienna ( arrive in Vienna by 12 pm )
4 pm :
Prater - giant wheel
Ringstrasse walk or tram ride
Live concert ( public concert in open area if possible )
Walk along the river side - which is a good area for walk ?
17th May :
Schonbrunn palace (4 hours )
Center of Vienna - covered via vienna walking tour about 2 hrs.
Any other thing to do ?
18th May :
Early morning leave for prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Oporto
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Porto and vicinity
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Undisclsoed location
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!