I will be in Vienna from 16th May 4 pm to 18th May 8 am and plan to use my limited time to do some site seeing. I will be staying close to the prater , Here is my plan
Train from Salzburg to Vienna ( arrive in Vienna by 12 pm )
4 pm :
Prater - giant wheel
Ringstrasse walk or tram ride
Live concert ( public concert in open area if possible )
Walk along the river side - which is a good area for walk ?
17th May :
Schonbrunn palace (4 hours )
Center of Vienna - covered via vienna walking tour about 2 hrs.
Any other thing to do ?
18th May :
Early morning leave for prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Italian lake cruise
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 21 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question