We're planning a 10-day trip to Vienna in early Oct. and want to add some other cities to our travels. Thinking that we need at least 4 full days in Vienna, how should we divide the rest of our time between Salzburg, Prague, and Budapest? If we were to add only two cities, which should we drop? We enjoy historical sites, architecture, art museums, music, local cuisine, and will be able to fly in and/or out of Vienna, Prague, or Budapest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 France,Spain,Italy
- 16 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway