We're planning a 10-day trip to Vienna in early Oct. and want to add some other cities to our travels. Thinking that we need at least 4 full days in Vienna, how should we divide the rest of our time between Salzburg, Prague, and Budapest? If we were to add only two cities, which should we drop? We enjoy historical sites, architecture, art museums, music, local cuisine, and will be able to fly in and/or out of Vienna, Prague, or Budapest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 6 Nice or Marseille??
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 12 South of France November Trip Report
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Moving to Belfast
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June