I'd like to add a stop in Salzburg to our trip from Vienna to Munich. Does a stop in Salzburg make sense for traveling efficiency? Does anyone have any recommendations for a place (efficient to the train as well as attractions to see) to stay - B&Bs or hotels in Salzburg?
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Beauty Products in France?!
- 7 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 8 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 10 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 11 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 14 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 18 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Venice at Christmas?
- 21 Help with itenerary
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 24 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 25 What is the best food in France?