I'd like to add a stop in Salzburg to our trip from Vienna to Munich. Does a stop in Salzburg make sense for traveling efficiency? Does anyone have any recommendations for a place (efficient to the train as well as attractions to see) to stay - B&Bs or hotels in Salzburg?
- 1 Oxford to Rye
- 2 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 3 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 4 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 10 italy itinerary for comments
- 11 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 12 Extra screening at immigration
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Palio Parking
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 24 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 25 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!