First time visitors to these 3 cities. We love museums, architecture, cafes, castles, exploring cities. Wondering if 1 week in each city is enough or too much. Also trying to decide if we should start with Budpest and end trip with Vienna since Budapest is furthest afield. Would travel between cities be best by train, plane or automobile? By best, cost and time are factors. Will need a chillaxing side-trip such as Alps, suggestions for Prague and Budapest areas? Really appreciate all input. Thanks.
Vienna, Prague, Budapest 21 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 2 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 6 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 7 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 8 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 12 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 13 England, Paris itinerary help
- 14 Accommodations in Paris
- 15 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 16 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 17 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 18 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 19 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 20 South of France
- 21 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 22 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 23 Car hire location price differences
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Ukraine Travel 2014