First time visitors to these 3 cities. We love museums, architecture, cafes, castles, exploring cities. Wondering if 1 week in each city is enough or too much. Also trying to decide if we should start with Budpest and end trip with Vienna since Budapest is furthest afield. Would travel between cities be best by train, plane or automobile? By best, cost and time are factors. Will need a chillaxing side-trip such as Alps, suggestions for Prague and Budapest areas? Really appreciate all input. Thanks.
Vienna, Prague, Budapest 21 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules