We will be attending a festival in Beyreuth in August. We would also like to go to Vienna
and Prague. Any ideas on where to fly into (from Kennedy) and how to arrange the logistics of this "triangular" trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 2 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Road trip Italy
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 8 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 9 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Hilton CPH no loner
- 14 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 19 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....