I am flying from Vienna to Paris,considering Niki Air and would like feedback if flying the same day as my international flight is too nerve wacking although it arrives in Paris 10-11hours before and any suggestions with what to do with that time in Paris. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 northern Portugal
- 2 Scottland for a day!
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Best Tours of Europe
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 8 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 Best london location to stay?
- 12 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 13 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 Help me plan a Trip
- 19 Europe first timers
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Prague for a week?
- 22 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 International Drivers Permit
- 25 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?