I am flying from Vienna to Paris,considering Niki Air and would like feedback if flying the same day as my international flight is too nerve wacking although it arrives in Paris 10-11hours before and any suggestions with what to do with that time in Paris. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 7 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 8 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Train tickets within Italy
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 In Paris on my own
- 13 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 14 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 15 Questions for Paris residents
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 18 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 19 Venice - apartment??????
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Where to stay in Barcelona