I am flying from Vienna to Paris,considering Niki Air and would like feedback if flying the same day as my international flight is too nerve wacking although it arrives in Paris 10-11hours before and any suggestions with what to do with that time in Paris. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking in France
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 9 100 years of French gratitude
- 10 London for Free
- 11 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 12 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 13 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 14 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 17 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 24 Amalfi Coast in October
- 25 Does this make sense re tour downloads?