I am flying from Vienna to Paris,considering Niki Air and would like feedback if flying the same day as my international flight is too nerve wacking although it arrives in Paris 10-11hours before and any suggestions with what to do with that time in Paris. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 4 days in lake region
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 4 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 5 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 8 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 9 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 10 7 countries in a month
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 15 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 16 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 17 floods in Andalucia
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 20 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 21 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 2 weeks in Spain