This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Dover Castle
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Cell phones in Ireland
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice