This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 9 Paris for children
- 10 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 11 Couscous
- 12 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 16 days in France and Italy
- 20 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 IWM
- 23 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 24 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?