This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 23 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 Valencia Spain