This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Italy (Rome and Milan) trip report
- 2 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 3 My summer in Paris
- 4 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 5 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 6 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 7 Round trip to Bergen question
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 10 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 11 Barcelona October 2015
- 12 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 13 Where was this photo taken?
- 14 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 15 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 16 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 17 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 18 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 19 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 20 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 21 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 22 St. Paul's Cathedral annual pass
- 23 Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 Paris tipping hotel maids