This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 2 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 13 Munich
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 Europe in late January