This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 2 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 3 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 4 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 5 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 6 wandering in venice
- 7 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 11 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 12 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 13 Final Itinerary help
- 14 heathrow time needed
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 19 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 20 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 21 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 22 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 23 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 my current itinerary for future trip