This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Five night Ireland Trip
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 1 month in Europe
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Back from Paris