This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 May get together in Paris
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?