This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 Seaside island village in Greece
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Spain itineraries
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 23 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites