This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 2 Chip on Debit card?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 5 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 6 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 7 Italy in June/July
- 8 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 9 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 12 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 13 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 14 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 15 Train strikes - Spain
- 16 Alone in Paris
- 17 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 18 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 19 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 22 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 23 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 Sistine Chapel Visit in November