This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 4 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 5 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 8 Travel in England and Scotland
- 9 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 12 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 13 Must do/see in Rome
- 14 Georges - Pompidou center
- 15 A Transferwise offer
- 16 One day in Paris!
- 17 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 20 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 21 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 22 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Iceland Key Carrental
- 25 Texans Take a Tour