This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Local Tour in Provence?
- 7 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 8 Ste Remy France
- 9 bath or york
- 10 car rental info
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt