This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg and day trips
- 2 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 3 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Skiing in France
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 9 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 10 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 11 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 16 Museums in Berlin
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 19 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 22 Spain traffic tickets
- 23 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany