This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Paris in April
- 3 Tour Guide recomendations
- 4 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 5 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 6 Lyon and ?
- 7 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 8 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 9 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 10 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 11 Transport around Europe
- 12 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 13 German train transfer times
- 14 Apartment (and surrounding area) input request for Paris
- 15 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 16 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 17 Educate me about Munich
- 18 Driving the corniche de l'esteral coast?
- 19 Paris 9/30 (Tues) to 10/6 (Tues). GTG anyone?
- 20 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 21 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 22 MXP to Florence
- 23 pick pockets in Rome
- 24 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 25 16 Countries in 30 days