This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 2 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 3 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 4 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 8 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 9 Travel by train in Poland?
- 10 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 11 UK with Kids
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 DVD players in France
- 16 Freising or Erding?
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 19 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 20 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 23 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 24 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help