This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Vienna or Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 7 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 8 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 9 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 13 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 12 days in italy help
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 24 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 25 Buying Prado Museum tickets online