This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 7 visa appointment experience
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Hamam Istanbul?
- 21 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 22 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?