This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 2 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 3 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 4 Spending money
- 5 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 6 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 9 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Provence planning
- 11 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 12 1st Time in Europe
- 13 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 14 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 15 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 16 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 17 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 18 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 19 electrical adaptor plugs
- 20 Shannon airport to Galway
- 21 buying Eruos in advance
- 22 Taking wine home from France
- 23 Where Europeans Vacation
- 24 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 25 Help & advice on trip to Scotland