This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 3 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 8 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 9 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 10 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 11 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 12 Cost of Van from CDG
- 13 Portugal trains
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 17 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion