This may be a stupid question but I need help deciding where to go next year.
We are in our 60's and couple years ago went to Prague and just loved the history and the architecture.
We want to go to Munich and either Budapest or Vienna.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙잭◁＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼◁카지노사이트
- 2 바카라체험머니▩＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▩바카라사이트추천
- 3 골드포커바둑이추천＆＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼＆카지노사이트추천
- 4 바카라체험머니→＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼→아시안카지노
- 5 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 10 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 13 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 14 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 18 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 19 Venice to Croatia
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Amsterdam in August
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin