I am traveling to Italy for work and decided to stay back for 5 days. I am flying back from Vienna because i was getting cheapest airfare from Vienna. Now my dilemma is if i should stay in vienna for 5 days or if i should go to Berlin for those 3 days. I am in mid 20s and i believe Berlin will be a great option due the nightlife and other things but i am apprehensive about the cold weather there.Does it get really bad in Berlin i.e. sleet, slow etc? or is Vienna the same. Also, if i stay in Vienna for 5 days, will i be able to find good nightlife and other things during the day to keep myself occupied?
Vienna or Berlin in Dec
- 1 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 2 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 3 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 4 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 14 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 15 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 16 London at Xmas
- 17 Sardinia in July
- 18 Foggia Day Trip
- 19 Barcelona to Positano
- 20 15 days in Central Europe
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Paris Recommendations