I am traveling to Italy for work and decided to stay back for 5 days. I am flying back from Vienna because i was getting cheapest airfare from Vienna. Now my dilemma is if i should stay in vienna for 5 days or if i should go to Berlin for those 3 days. I am in mid 20s and i believe Berlin will be a great option due the nightlife and other things but i am apprehensive about the cold weather there.Does it get really bad in Berlin i.e. sleet, slow etc? or is Vienna the same. Also, if i stay in Vienna for 5 days, will i be able to find good nightlife and other things during the day to keep myself occupied?
Vienna or Berlin in Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 3 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 4 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 9 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 10 Positano - Villa
- 11 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Spanish Music
- 15 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 16 2 different itineraries
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 18 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 20 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 23 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 24 Things to do in/around Milan
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina