I am traveling to Italy for work and decided to stay back for 5 days. I am flying back from Vienna because i was getting cheapest airfare from Vienna. Now my dilemma is if i should stay in vienna for 5 days or if i should go to Berlin for those 3 days. I am in mid 20s and i believe Berlin will be a great option due the nightlife and other things but i am apprehensive about the cold weather there.Does it get really bad in Berlin i.e. sleet, slow etc? or is Vienna the same. Also, if i stay in Vienna for 5 days, will i be able to find good nightlife and other things during the day to keep myself occupied?
Vienna or Berlin in Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 London visit
- 4 best time to book accommodation
- 5 Useful website for France
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 SIM card for eastern europe
- 11 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 No points in Paris .....
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!