I am traveling to Italy for work and decided to stay back for 5 days. I am flying back from Vienna because i was getting cheapest airfare from Vienna. Now my dilemma is if i should stay in vienna for 5 days or if i should go to Berlin for those 3 days. I am in mid 20s and i believe Berlin will be a great option due the nightlife and other things but i am apprehensive about the cold weather there.Does it get really bad in Berlin i.e. sleet, slow etc? or is Vienna the same. Also, if i stay in Vienna for 5 days, will i be able to find good nightlife and other things during the day to keep myself occupied?
Vienna or Berlin in Dec
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 20 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 21 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?