I am meeting my aunt in Vienna for one night only. Neither of us are opera afficionados but we'd like to do something special for our one evening. We have the choice of seeing Jonny spielt auf at the Wiener Staatsoper,Der Bettelsudent at the Volksoper or Zaide at the Wiener Kammeroper. Another option is to see a concert at Schonnbrunn or Hofburg. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Burgundy in May
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report