I am meeting my aunt in Vienna for one night only. Neither of us are opera afficionados but we'd like to do something special for our one evening. We have the choice of seeing Jonny spielt auf at the Wiener Staatsoper,Der Bettelsudent at the Volksoper or Zaide at the Wiener Kammeroper. Another option is to see a concert at Schonnbrunn or Hofburg. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 2 British English
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 10 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 21 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015