I am meeting my aunt in Vienna for one night only. Neither of us are opera afficionados but we'd like to do something special for our one evening. We have the choice of seeing Jonny spielt auf at the Wiener Staatsoper,Der Bettelsudent at the Volksoper or Zaide at the Wiener Kammeroper. Another option is to see a concert at Schonnbrunn or Hofburg. Any suggestions?
- 1 France Itinerary Help
- 2 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 3 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 4 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 5 French/Italian Alps
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 london travelcrard
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 13 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 18 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 One week in Norway
- 21 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 22 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 23 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 24 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 25 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen